YouTube is one of the best Video website where everyone upload & watch video online but YouTube is blocked in some countries like Pakistan and others. YouTube is banned in Pakistan because of some “non-Islamic objectionable videos”.
Many YouTube users from Pakistan want to play YouTube videos but they can’t because YouTube is banned in Pakistan. Today I am going to share a trick which will help you to play YouTube video without any problem and technical knowledge.
Follow below steps and Play YouTube video easily if you are living in Pakistan. Before you follow below steps first read the requirement to play YouTube video. Below are some important points so first follow that point and proceed.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Recommended Reading: Free Best Online image transparent Tools
Requirement to Play YouTube Video
- You Need Google Chrome Browser or Torch Browser. Download & Install any one browser if you don’t have.
- After Installation of Google chrome browser you need to install HOLA Chrome Extension.
Steps to Play YouTube video in Blocked Country
- Install HOLA Better Internet Google Chrome Extension.
- Now you can see HOLA extension Image on top left hand side of web address.
- Just click on HOLA Image (Red smile Image).
- Now click on Menu then click on My Setting option, as shown in below images.
- Now Type YouTube in search box as shown below images.
- And just choose YouTube and it will unblock your country by changing your country location.
- After that you can easily watch YouTube video any problem.
- Do not remove the extension and it is very useful to open any banned website.
See below images to learn how to do it easily. We do it with some proxies but it quite difficult for some newbies and non-technical internet users. Follow all the steps carefully and enjoy YouTube.
HOLA extension is best Chrome extension to open any Blocked or banned website in any country. If any other website is also blocked in your country then you can install this extension and browse any banned website in your country.
[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Recommended Reading: How to DMCA report to Remove Copied Content from Google
If you like this post share this post with your friends and help them to watch YouTube video and like our Fan page and subscribe me for more tips and tricks. Do not be selfish and share this post to your friends. I am using this extension from last 10 months I like to use and I love it and thanks for reading this article and share it to your friends.